Private lessons are the best way for you to achieve vocal balance and develop a voice that you are proud of and feel confident to sing with in any setting.
I do not teach vocalists under 8 years old, and a basic ear for pitch and musical coordination is needed.
You can book a 15 minute voice assessment with me online if you are unsure what level your vocal ability might be at, or you simply want a voice analysis.
What to Expect From your Private Lessons
In your first lesson you will take a vocal assessment which will give me the information I need to know to determine where you are weakest in your voice. From this analysis, I will explain why this is occurring, and prepare a vocal plan consisting of vocalises and songs to move you closer towards your goal and a balanced phonation.
- Discover and affirm your chest and head registers
- Learn to connect both registers into a strong mix voice (this will give you optimal range, control and flexibility within your voice)
- Learn to blend the low, middle and high transitions in your voice in order to seamlessly sing with "one voice"
- Learn how to sing with a beautiful, balanced voice, without excessive breathiness or straining
- Discover your unique sound and learn to apply it safely and effectively to songs with confidence